on October 30, 2016 by Staff in Arts & Entertainment, Comments Off on ‘House’ actor Hugh Laurie curious about voter turnout in Scotland

‘House’ actor Hugh Laurie curious about voter turnout in Scotland

http://twitter.com/#!/GeorgiaArlott/status/512952811219595264

Voters in Scotland yesterday chose to remain part of the United Kingdom, but actor Hugh Laurie was more curious about those who didn’t cast a ballot:

84% turnout is stunning, to be sure. But still – I can't help wondering what the other 16% thought was so cocking important.

— Hugh Laurie (@hughlaurie) September 19, 2014

Maybe this explains it:

@hughlaurie They were queuing up at Apple stores.

— Gillian Craigie (@GillCraigie) September 19, 2014

@hughlaurie the 16% were queuing for the new iPhone….

— Mélanie (@ncismelanie_) September 19, 2014

That certainly sounds like a plausible explanation.

Tags: , ,

Comments are disabled.